The Annual State of Corporate Sustainability Report takes a deep dive into understanding the biggest drivers, motivators, and challenges facing professionals dedicated to making our built environment more sustainable.
This year is no different; built from the perspective of over 200+ industry professionals, this year’s findings showed that both energy and sustainability professionals have critical roles to play in meeting corporate ESG goals.
In this webinar, we’ll review key findings from the report from the perspective of our panelists.
Key takeaways include:
- Industry insights: Adapting to evolving sustainability regulations and adjusting practices to comply with new environmental standards.
- Organizational engagement: Gaining sustainability momentum across the organization
- Data management best practices: Leveraging data to positively impact business goals
- Moderator: Lauren Scott, VP Marketing & Sustainability, Acuity Brands
- Erica Brabon, Director of Energy and Sustainability, Black & McDonald
- Julianne Laue, Director of Building Performance, Mortenson
- Pranjal De, P. Eng.,Vice President, Integrated Building Technology Development, Modern Niagara
- Kyle Wilson, Sales Operations Manager, Modern Niagara